Published on September 19, 2017 by Android Developers
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Google Play Billing Library 1.0 has been released to simplify billing, allowing you to focus your efforts on implementing logic specific to your app, such as displaying in-app products and purchasing items. This library includes several convenience classes and features for you to use when integrating your Android apps with the In-app Billing service.

Starting with Play Billing Library Developer 1.0 release in September 2017, the minimum supported API level is Android 2.2 (API level 8), and the minimum supported In-app Billing API is version 3.

For more details about this launch, checkout our blog post “Money made easily with the new Play Billing Library”: goo.gl/fEBJ5c

Subscribe to the Android Developers channel here: goo.gl/vLYDU

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Leave a Reply

38 Comments on "Play Billing Library 1.0"

Notify of
avatar

Liran Barsisa
Guest
Liran Barsisa
20 days 15 hours ago

The "Trivial Drive 2" has very complex and not trivial code. It's also very different from the previous API and its helper that we used. How do we migrate from the previous API to the new one?And, when will we be able to test the library without actually purchasing anything, and even on our own (developer) account device? I mean make it work exactly like purchasing, and allow us to also reset the purchases.

Basma Srour
Guest
Basma Srour
25 days 18 hours ago

Is it for digital goods only?… what about physical products, how to pay ? what I must use?Paypal is not allowed in play store😕

Francisca Rolim
Guest
Francisca Rolim
28 days 10 hours ago
Bom dia tudo bem meu amor lindo amor com que você está recebendo também aceder também aceder através do whatsapp com amor linda casa em condomínio fechado beijos meu amor lindo vestido Rafael obrigado aceitar não está disponível para Android IOS Windows a Microsoft respeita sua privacidade não divulgamos e-mails adicione o e-mail que você está recebendo também aceder também dê sua privacidade não arrumou um áudio pra fazer um áudio no whatsapp para Android IOS Windows a Microsoft respeita sua privacidade não arrumou um áudio no feedback sobre este assunto com os melhores cumprimentos Ana não sei como fazer… Read more »
siromdna
Guest
siromdna
28 days 13 hours ago

For applications and in-app products that you offer on Google Play, the transaction fee is equivalent to 30% of the price.You receive 70% of the payment. The remaining 30% goes to the distribution partner and operating fees.No way.

Hamed Abbasi
Guest
Hamed Abbasi
1 month 1 day ago

whats is your watch model ?

Igor Podkhodov
Guest
Igor Podkhodov
26 days 21 hours ago

I guess it's Moto 360 Sport

Xincos
Guest
Xincos
1 month 1 day ago

Captions English CC 0:16 'build.gradle' marked as [INAUDIBLE], but English auto translated actually understood it :O

DEPORT ALL CALIFORNIAN ILLEGALS
Guest
DEPORT ALL CALIFORNIAN ILLEGALS
1 month 1 day ago
ANDROID DEVELOPER'S PLEASE MAKE ANDROID FULLY SECURE AGAINS'T ALL SPYWARE'S AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL SS7 ATTACKS AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL BRUTE FORCE ATTACKS AND ALSO FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL KIND OF ATTACKS AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIOS AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST UFED PHYSICAL ANALYZER AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST UFED AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST UFED TOUCH 1 AND ALSO FULLY SECURE AGAINST UFED TOUCH 2 AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL ANDROID USB RECOVERY STICKS AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL ANDROID RECOVERY PROGRAMS AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL ANDROID RECOVERY SOFTWARES AND FULLY SECURE AGAINST ALL KEY… Read more »
Chutchatut Sutichavengkul
Guest
Chutchatut Sutichavengkul
1 month 2 days ago

It's about time.

Ein Buch in 7 Minuten
Guest
Ein Buch in 7 Minuten
1 month 2 days ago

I get responseCode = 3 (unavailable) when trying to start a connection. Any advice?

Ein Buch in 7 Minuten
Guest
Ein Buch in 7 Minuten
26 days 21 hours ago

Yea, it was the emulator. Thank you.

Igor Podkhodov
Guest
Igor Podkhodov
26 days 21 hours ago

Check that you are not using an emulator and Google Play Store works correctly on your device.

Carson H
Guest
Carson H
1 month 2 days ago

One day after I already implemented the old sample TrivialDrive. Uggg

1 2 3
wpDiscuz