Code.org‘s Computer Science Discoveries course is an introductory Computer Science course designed for students in grades 6-10. The course empowers students to create authentic artifacts and engage with CS as a medium for creativity, communication, problem solving, and fun.
Start learning at code.org/
Stay in touch with us!
• on Twitter twitter.com/codeorg
• on Facebook www.facebook.com/Code.org
• on Instagram instagram.com/codeorg
• on Tumblr blog.code.org
• on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/code-org
• on Google+ google.com/+codeorg
Help us caption & translate this video!