241 Comments on "Hiatus Update 1 – (Time Vacuums, Gaming Addiction, and Willpower)"

Grateful Heart Design
Grateful Heart Design
9 months 26 days ago

Your videos are so encouraging. I recognize so many elements of me and my journey in you and your journey. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Mario
Mario
9 months 27 days ago

paul northcott
paul northcott
9 months 27 days ago

Your nugget about seizing the moments of (maybe even marginally) elevated 'will', and thereat committing to some facet of personal-change, is solid gold, Travis. For us, this alone makes your hiatus an invaluable part of OUR DevTips journey. All the best to you.

DevTips
DevTips
9 months 27 days ago

Thanks Paul. That is very encouraging 🙂

David Morley
David Morley
9 months 27 days ago

Hey, Travis, I fell into the same trap I reached retirement age and started playing Alpha wars both time and money consuming, I was learning coding and website building using your tube casts. Now limit myself to a couple of hours a week on my open source(almost) flight simm and trying to regain my place on learning coding and website building. I am looking forward to your future casts. It was so bad didn't even know you had been missing. So onward and upwards brother.

KTsarlz
KTsarlz
9 months 28 days ago

Saw u updated your site! Would love if you do a how to series of it. Btw, it's nice to hear back from you man.

Mikael Lopez
Mikael Lopez
9 months 29 days ago

i missed you so much trav!

Youness Mazouz
Youness Mazouz
9 months 30 days ago

Thank you for sharing this with us, I feel like you are already back!!

Fullstack Devs
Fullstack Devs
9 months 30 days ago

damn i really miss you man 🙁 trying to fill in the gap by making tutorials. hope you don't mind lol

Marlon Aviz
Marlon Aviz
9 months 30 days ago

Dude, you can't be productive 24/7. You need to take breaks and do something else, something a little mindless. Some people watch TV, others go on NetFlix, others browse YouTube, social networks, etc. Why not play a video game instead? What I'm saying is that video games are definetely a waste of time, but who doesn't need a time waster sometimes?

tomato totato
tomato totato
10 months 7 hours ago

my addiction is watching you tube.

1 10 11 12 13 14 24