173 Comments on "Hiatus Update 1 – (Time Vacuums, Gaming Addiction, and Willpower)"

João Kleber
João Kleber
4 months 11 days ago
This thing of playing video games is a thick line. Has been 3 years I drop off my habit of play that. I use to play for hours everyday, at beginning it is just a way to relax and get rid of all that thoughts about jobs and stress at work, but keeping this habit for a long time was a loss to me. It distracted me for keep me update of my career and news on my job area, keeping me lazy. That "willpower" that you mention came to me when I saw how far I was from other… Read more »
Mohammed Rabay'a
Mohammed Rabay'a
4 months 11 days ago

I so wanna play video games right now!!

Dene Basford
Dene Basford
4 months 11 days ago

Good to see you.

Robert Fish
Robert Fish
4 months 11 days ago

So glad you came back refreshed and wanting more. No shame in burnout and I'm speaking from personal experience

Nedko Georgiev
Nedko Georgiev
4 months 11 days ago

the notes link from the description is resulting in 404
I think the correct one is tinyletter.com/travisneilson

Soul Eika
Soul Eika
4 months 11 days ago

Hey Trav ! I saw this video few moment after it's been added as if i felt you were around !! Good to hear you again. After all behind Devtips there's not a robot but just a simple guy called Travis. Cheers !

KAK
KAK
4 months 12 days ago

im still waiting for killing it with jquery

Ulises Calvo
Ulises Calvo
4 months 12 days ago

It takes cojones to talk the way you did Travis, Respect and all the best!

qwerty asdf
qwerty asdf
4 months 12 days ago

God, I am so addicted to video games. Most notably: Battlefield. I play so much. … : / . But welcome back Travis! This was a really though provoking video

Justine Win Canete
Justine Win Canete
4 months 12 days ago
Oh shit. This happened to me during college. I was sucked by playing LoL and I almost lost my chance graduating as Cum Laude. It was a very hard time for me.. Every night I'd fight with my mother.. I'd get piles of back logs.. I'd seclude myself from the reality. Ive been playing computer games since elementary. Imagine the struggle of finally putting an end to that long-time addiction. What really helped me is to get my mind right.. Really think what I'd like to happen in the future and accept the fact that I have to sacrifice my… Read more »
1 10 11 12 13 14 17