136 Comments on "Hiatus Update 1 – (Time Vacuums, Gaming Addiction, and Willpower)"

Pratyush Raman
Pratyush Raman
14 days 10 hours ago

take care man, learnt a few good tips on this channel

Napoleon Coolguy
Napoleon Coolguy
14 days 10 hours ago

I love you man,please comeback and inspire us again.

sport10444
sport10444
14 days 10 hours ago
I think I have been in the same sort of situation for the last 7 months. I graduated highschool last summer and started University in September. Since then I really havent done anything with my time except watch videos and play video games. I used to make music and websites and was getting into freelance web design but I just kept procrasting and playing video games. I havent even been doing that well with my current classes. About 3 weeks ago I sold my pc but ended up purchasing a new gamimg pc. I've pondered the idea of selling the… Read more »
Mr. Jack
Mr. Jack
14 days 10 hours ago

I'm happy that you are still alright or let's put it in a better way: happy that you are alright again. Really looking forward to the next video 🙂

Michael Hancock
Michael Hancock
14 days 10 hours ago

Thanks for sharing Travis, a great message for all of us!

Muhammad Sayed
Muhammad Sayed
14 days 10 hours ago

thank you for sharing it with us,, and i hope the "killing it with jquery" course make it soon

Collin Rea
Collin Rea
14 days 11 hours ago

Totally understand where you are coming from Travis! I quit PC and Console gaming about a year ago now, i limit myself to a few mobile type games just to get my fix. Since then I've finally learned to program, I went to a bootcamp and Im starting my first job as a Full Stack developer next Monday! 😀 Can't wait until you are back making videos again bud.

Be Lover
Be Lover
14 days 11 hours ago

You should had been playing with pro and lose cus it makes you butthurt and take away a desire of playing.

Gracjan Opiela
Gracjan Opiela
14 days 11 hours ago

i wish u the best and I hope that u will come back here Travis. And please – avoid video games. Today you can not to be not addicted when u play.

Bryan Hickey
Bryan Hickey
14 days 12 hours ago

Enjoy your hiatus Travis!