136 Comments on "Hiatus Update 1 – (Time Vacuums, Gaming Addiction, and Willpower)"

Flux
Flux
14 days 12 hours ago

Thanks for sharing man, glad to hear you made a positive change! I feel kinda stupid telling you "it's ok to play for a little bit!" when we last met. Addiction is something totally different, and I guess I missed that. Love the new website! (BTW – the link in the description for the /notes break). much love!

Stephen Nelson
Stephen Nelson
14 days 12 hours ago

you're deffo a fallout type of dude

Lemmings
Lemmings
14 days 13 hours ago

Haha, you actually seem a little rusty at making videos, I love it. I play video games nearly every night for about an hour, but I don't plan on kicking that habit as games relax me and I get a lot of enjoyment from them. I think it's a positive thing if you're not playing crazy long hours.

Abhi Khatri
Abhi Khatri
14 days 13 hours ago
Dude I recently had an addiction to FIFA 17 and spent almost all of my free time on it, I knew it's not going to do any good for me but still played it all day long no matter what. It's been a month now since my friend took the game console & cd to his home and didn't return back. I am better off now. I think whenever I need some inspiration you got my back lol.I faced the same issue that you faced in last few months. Thanks for sharing this awesome video. Wish you'll be back on… Read more »
Aidan Breen
Aidan Breen
14 days 13 hours ago

Great to see your back on the right track. It's a zero sum game Travis! You have to balance the energy you spend with the time you spend recharging. Big highs make big lows.

Wolfgang Degreif
Wolfgang Degreif
14 days 13 hours ago

Simply honest and helpful. Thanks Trav!

Nataraj KR
Nataraj KR
14 days 14 hours ago

You are back n awesome MAN>>>

Александр Соколов
Александр Соколов
14 days 14 hours ago

So glad to see you again! Wish you luck and inspiration!

Hani Hassan
Hani Hassan
14 days 15 hours ago

Feeling really awesome to see you back; miss you and your tutorials a-lot

abdulkadir osman
abdulkadir osman
14 days 15 hours ago

Travis you've been gone over a year but you're still wearing the same jacket!