180 Comments on "Hiatus Update 1 – (Time Vacuums, Gaming Addiction, and Willpower)"

Robert Fish
Robert Fish
6 months 13 days ago

So glad you came back refreshed and wanting more. No shame in burnout and I'm speaking from personal experience

Nedko Georgiev
Nedko Georgiev
6 months 13 days ago

the notes link from the description is resulting in 404
I think the correct one is tinyletter.com/travisneilson

Soul Eika
Soul Eika
6 months 13 days ago

Hey Trav ! I saw this video few moment after it's been added as if i felt you were around !! Good to hear you again. After all behind Devtips there's not a robot but just a simple guy called Travis. Cheers !

KAK
KAK
6 months 13 days ago

im still waiting for killing it with jquery

Ulises Calvo
Ulises Calvo
6 months 13 days ago

It takes cojones to talk the way you did Travis, Respect and all the best!

qwerty asdf
qwerty asdf
6 months 13 days ago

God, I am so addicted to video games. Most notably: Battlefield. I play so much. … : / . But welcome back Travis! This was a really though provoking video

Justine Win Canete
Justine Win Canete
6 months 13 days ago
Oh shit. This happened to me during college. I was sucked by playing LoL and I almost lost my chance graduating as Cum Laude. It was a very hard time for me.. Every night I'd fight with my mother.. I'd get piles of back logs.. I'd seclude myself from the reality. Ive been playing computer games since elementary. Imagine the struggle of finally putting an end to that long-time addiction. What really helped me is to get my mind right.. Really think what I'd like to happen in the future and accept the fact that I have to sacrifice my… Read more »
Steve Bourgoin
Steve Bourgoin
6 months 13 days ago

Thanks for sharing. Keep it on! Now I will sold my gaming stuff and start hacking 🙂

Davey E
Davey E
6 months 13 days ago

Did you ever think to combine the things you love in life of programming / gaming? A few things that were coming to mind watching this was streaming /making videos of gameplay, or get into game development. As a web application developer myself I can't wait until I can start combining things in games/vr/ar to bring that other part of my life into play

Mike Locke
Mike Locke
6 months 13 days ago

Sounds like you need to create a video game channel…if that's what you enjoy doing. 🙂

1 11 12 13 14 15 18