This Edureka React tutorial on ES5 to ES6 Refactoring will help you in understanding the current syntax being used in React and what new features you can use in the upgraded version. This video helps you to learn following topics:
1. Introduction to React Components
2. Component structure in ES5
3. ES5 with pros, cons and code example
4. Benefits to ES6
5. ES6 restructuring of code example
6. Building Tic tac Toe game in React using ES6
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#ReactJS #ReactJSTutorial #ReactTutorial #ReactJSOnlineTraining #ReactJSforbeginners #ReactJSFramework #ES6InReact #ReactRefactoring
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor led Online Course, 30 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About The Course
ReactJS with Redux course at Edureka is designed to skill you into a successful Client-Side Application Developer. You’ll master the concepts of ReactJS including its Architecture and components. The course also focuses on Testing Redux, React Router, React Redux, JSX, Data Flow & Usage with React, Async Actions & Flow and React Middleware thereby making you completely ready to build ReactJS applications effectively.
Who should go for this course?
The following professionals can go for this ReactJS with Redux course:
UI Developers and Technical Leads
Full Stack Developers
QAs, Architects, and Technical Project Managers
Why learn ReactJS?
The ReactJS with Redux certification training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Client-Side Application Developer. It starts with the fundamental concepts of ReactJS and its ecosystem. The training then focuses on Redux and its features and then, later on, demonstrates how React and Redux can be used together to build extensive applications.
ReactJS latest version is 15.x. The few key features include no active support for IE8, better support for SVG, faster processing in browsers and cleaner output for DOM. This is in comparison to its earlier version 14.x. Redux framework has been continuously evolving and providing more stronger support with React.
For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at US: 1844 230 6362(toll free) or India: +91-90660 20867