Resources for this video can be found at developer.ibm.com/tv/blockchain-demo-hyperledger-composer/
Are you ready to start seamlessly building blockchain apps on Hyperledger® Fabric™ from the Linux Foundation®?
Hyperledger Composer is an application development framework which simplifies and expedites the creation of Hyperledger® Fabric™ applications. It is a set of APIs, a modeling language, and a programming model you can use to quickly define and deploy business networks and applications that allow participants to send transactions that exchange assets.
The IBM Blockchain, based on open source Hyperledger® Fabric™ technology, is used to store the state of assets in asset registries while the consensus protocol ensures that transactions are validated by concerned organizations in the business network.
Resources for you
– Explore Hyperledger Composer
– Explore Hyperledger® Fabric™
– Learn from other blockchain developers
– Try IBM Blockchain 101: Quick-start guide for developers
– Explore the world of enterprise-ready blockchain services
– Try blockchain on Bluemix
This video was produced by Blockmatics and is used with permission.