1303 Comments on "2016/2017 MUST-KNOW WEB DEVELOPMENT TECH – Watch this if you want to be a web developer"

DiggityGee
DiggityGee
1 year 5 months ago

Any advice with learning all these different things? It honestly feels like it would take so many years to get through all of this. I'm just trying to figure out how I should approach this and what is the most efficient and effective way? I really really want to learn this and get a job as a developer!

DiggityGee
DiggityGee
1 year 5 months ago

+LearnCode.academy alright great. Thank you! Gonna stay strong!

LearnCode.academy
LearnCode.academy
1 year 5 months ago

+DiggityGee the good news is MOST of these aren't languages, they're tooling. You can often learn a tool in a day or two, sometimes just a few hours. Something like Angular or React might take several weeks or months, but learning ssh can happen in a single video + some practice.

jackendy cherenfant
jackendy cherenfant
1 year 5 months ago

Why you did not mention Google Cloud ? – thank man!

metalocalypse113
metalocalypse113
1 year 5 months ago

Thanks! Why is jQuery optional now? Is it slowly dying?Also which front end framework has more jobs? Angular 1/2 or React?

LearnCode.academy
LearnCode.academy
1 year 5 months ago

+metalocalypse113 angular probably has more jobs, but react is extremely close. Jquery just isn't necessary in framework development. Most of the people using it now are using it for more content based web "sites" not web apps

Said ss
Said ss
1 year 5 months ago

what your think about responsive web pages with js.

Said ss
Said ss
1 year 5 months ago

and thanks alot for your advices.

The_BrayBray
The_BrayBray
1 year 5 months ago

The timing of this upload is impeccable. I just started now, and this video is my first step.

Nazim Tairov
Nazim Tairov
1 year 5 months ago

Hi there , thanks for very informative video . Why u don't recommend to learn Ruby as back end web -developer i?

Kaze No Hito
Kaze No Hito
1 year 5 months ago

I am a computer science student with the goal of becoming a full-stack developer. And this video just put a bullseye on the head of everything that I want to learn. I know HTML pretty well and I understand CSS and I am working to learn sass, bootstrap and jquery right now. I got a long way to go. But I am super duper motivated after watching your vid. Thanks!

Mrkindleify
Mrkindleify
1 year 5 months ago

a great video man, I watch a lot of videos and you've got a great style among a lot of people that give these kind of tutorials on web development….

Eric van der Woude
Eric van der Woude
1 year 5 months ago

3:25 "because it's black" …

Eric van der Woude
Eric van der Woude
1 year 5 months ago

+LearnCode.academy Haha, anyways thanks for your video. It helped me to choose my path for now!

LearnCode.academy
LearnCode.academy
1 year 5 months ago

now now now…we all know a white terminal is far more scary.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell
1 year 5 months ago

Why don't people like MongoDB anymore, out of curiosity?

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell
1 year 5 months ago

+LearnCode.academy thanks for the response! I was looking into rethinkDB from this video and seems super interesting. keep up the awesome vids!

LearnCode.academy
LearnCode.academy
1 year 5 months ago

Most of the gripes I hear are scaling MongoDB to large scale. Things like corrupted data across replication servers, etc. Couchbase is getting a better reputation for large-scale-NoSQL storage it seems.

1 83 84 85 86 87 92