88 Comments on "Vue Tutorial – Vue JS Tutorial for Beginners #1 setting up an app"

Hillary Baker

Thanks for the course!

Caree Belle
Caree Belle
9 months 1 day ago

Thanks for the course!

9 months 8 days ago

It says that the video is 1080p, but you must have a much lower resolution screen because it's really blurry.Since you're making so many videos I would advice you to buy a proper monitor with at least 1920×1080 resolution, and not use the one by Apple (which I assume you're using).

8 months 7 days ago

No need to say sorry, it's free content that you made for us. Why don't you just record in 1080p and increase the font size instead though? Just wondering. That's what a lot of other youtubers do.

8 months 7 days ago

Sorry about that. I have a great monitor with crazy high resolution, but usually record at 720p because it makes the system fonts look nice and big. I tried 1080p for these videos and it didn't pan out well when YouTube encoded it 🙁 lesson learned. Sorry for the issues. The next batch of Vue videos (coming out in a couple of days) are back to 720p for clarity.

8 months 16 days ago

It is blurry, I'm using max resolution (1080p) on the video. It's just that he appears to have recorded it on a monitor that has a lower resolution than 1080p. A lot of Apple screens are really low resolution, so it's probably because of that.

Isaiah’rs Potaters
Isaiah’rs Potaters
8 months 16 days ago

it isn't blurry. Just change your settings and it should help.

9 months 8 days ago

8 months 7 days ago

8 months 7 days ago

8 months 16 days ago

Big Time Crusher
Big Time Crusher
8 months 16 days ago

it isn't blurry. Just change your settings and it should help.

gatherpl
gatherpl
9 months 18 days ago

What are you using for auto-reload feature? Is it some VS Code extension?

9 months 18 days ago

For simple HTML files, I just use the npm live-reload package www.npmjs.com/package/live-reload

gatherpl
gatherpl
9 months 18 days ago

What are you using for auto-reload feature? Is it some VS Code extension?

9 months 18 days ago

Max Knley
Max Knley
9 months 18 days ago

its like react without jsx

9 months 18 days ago

It really is extremely simple. It's almost exactly what I'd do if I had to put together plain-js modules with mustache.js or something like that.

Max Knley