152 Comments on "WordPress Pagination Tutorial (Custom Query & Template Integration)"

Victor Xu
Victor Xu
11 months 16 days ago

you are a god

wawa wawar
wawa wawar
11 months 19 days ago

être pédagogue n'est pas donné à tout le monde, c'est rare de voir des tuteurs ayant cette capacité de transmettre des connaissances de la sorte, avec peu d'exemples et qui résument le tout

wawa wawar
wawa wawar
11 months 19 days ago

Melany Alejandra Peirano
Melany Alejandra Peirano
1 year 16 days ago

Hi! I included echo paginate_links(); after the while loop in archive.php but it shows no results. After 10 entries it keeps saying "Older posts" and I really need it to be paginated. It´s a WordPress Parabola, should I use that code in a different php?I would really appreciate your help. Btw your video is very good, congratulations!

Melany Alejandra Peirano
Melany Alejandra Peirano
1 year 16 days ago

piyush sharma
piyush sharma
1 year 27 days ago
hiii i do it all the way you did it but mine doesn't workplz check my code if there is mistake let me know <?php $courrentpage = get_query_var('paged'); global $post; $args = new WP_query( array( 'posts_per_page' => 5 , 'category_name' => 'blog' , 'paged' => $currentpage )); $myposts = get_posts( $args ); ?> <div class="col-md-8"> <?php foreach( $myposts as $post ) : setup_postdata($post); ?> <div><div class=" blogpost" id="site-blog-post"><div class="box"> <div class="content-block"> <h3><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h3> <div class="dateval"><span><?php echo get_the_date(); ?></span></div> <p><?php the_excerpt(); ?></p> </div> </div> </div></div> <?php endforeach; ?> <?php paginate_links(array( 'total' => $arg->max_num_pages )); ?> </div><!-left section… Read more »
piyush sharma
piyush sharma
1 year 27 days ago

i found that i have spelling mistake i variable $currentpage but after correcting it still no working

piyush sharma
piyush sharma
1 year 27 days ago
piyush sharma
piyush sharma
1 year 27 days ago

katrin cabalida
katrin cabalida
1 year 27 days ago

Hello, I'm a beginner of WP. Thanks for this tutorial. This is very helpful. I get to learn WP theme dev one step at a time, and it's easy to follow. I like it when you give homework, I get to learn on my own. Hope to see more tutorials like this one. BTW, I followed your channel hoping to get more and learn more in easiest ways possible. THANK YOU! God Bless!

katrin cabalida
katrin cabalida
1 year 27 days ago

Fabio Prandoni
Fabio Prandoni
1 year 28 days ago

This is an insanaly good tutorial my friend!

1 5 6 7 8 9 14