247 Comments on "What is Object-oriented Programming? (JavaScript Tutorial)"

bunny boy
bunny boy
7 months 22 days ago

u made me comment

nicolae marius
nicolae marius
7 months 27 days ago

My new favorite video of JS.

nicolae marius
nicolae marius
7 months 27 days ago

My new favorite video of JS.

Sharky P
Sharky P
8 months 2 days ago

can you please make content like this for everything? I rather watch this than to learn from my bootcamp

Sharky P
Sharky P
8 months 2 days ago

Matthew Park
Matthew Park
8 months 4 days ago
I would love to take your course if you offer more advanced js courses. I don't know how I ended up here (LOL) but I just love the way you present the material & explain things as simply as possible.I can see how your video/courses would be immensely valuable to people who are just starting & knowing what I know now, I would have paid several hundred dollars to attend your courses, not $29.00 five years ago.I really feel that other instructors should just watch your video so that they can learn how to do instruction video right. sigh…For other… Read more »
Matthew Park
Matthew Park
8 months 4 days ago
EpicKingdom_
EpicKingdom_
8 months 10 days ago

Better at teaching than my teachers at college.

EpicKingdom_
EpicKingdom_
8 months 10 days ago

Better at teaching than my teachers at college.

Ad Rienks
Ad Rienks
8 months 12 days ago

Hello Brad! This is a good course, but I am stuck already right at the beginning. How do you create the "travel-site" tree, in the first place? Is there a package, an installer involved?I try it on the Cloud 9 IDE with a Node.js project; is that possible?Forgive me my newbie questions!

1 8 9 10 11 12 24