161 Comments on "What is Object-oriented Programming? (JavaScript Tutorial)"

Syaiful Amri
Syaiful Amri
8 months 7 days ago

Wow..very clear and easy to understand tutorial. Subscribed instantly.

Scott Martin
Scott Martin
8 months 12 days ago

Excellent handling of a challenging subject

Fahim Ismailmagdum
Fahim Ismailmagdum
8 months 18 days ago

I am lazy to write comment after watching any programming video but today its a Miracle guys… here we go i am writing comment on this video , and the only reason is, the way of explanation is like it seem explanation itself is a object Oriented. I don't have any number to rate this video but its a Infinity. good Job

meowwow
meowwow
8 months 18 days ago

you sound like idubz!!! it makes me happy learning from u lol

Jake Martin
Jake Martin
7 months 11 days ago

YES, THANK YOU. THE VOICE IS IDENTICAL

rickyu1978
rickyu1978
8 months 19 days ago

great tuts… where is the followup tut for this… eager to find it … eeee!

Masud Rana
Masud Rana
8 months 20 days ago

awsime, thx

John Burns
John Burns
8 months 20 days ago

Awesome videos :). I loved your AJAX and JSON one too. I'm an Oracle developer, however: building an app idea I had and these videos are very helpful. CheersJohn.

Diana Jalba
Diana Jalba
8 months 24 days ago

THE.BEST.TUTORIAL.EVER.

Limpuls
Limpuls
8 months 27 days ago

Wow, amazing explanation on kinda confusing topic. Great job! I think I will buy your course on Udemy too. I hope I will be able to learn more advanced topic on JS in your course, coz I already know the Javascript fundamentals like these. Keep up great job!Edit: I checked the carriculum of your course. Would you recommend me this course if I already know JS ES5 fundamentals, BEM, Git, Deployment, RWD, Gulp, but I want to learn ES6, Babel, Webpack and writing clean/modular/maintainable Javascript in general?

Slow Easy English
Slow Easy English
8 months 28 days ago

If your Udemy courses are like this, you just got another paying student. I'm even thinking of signing up for your Web Design for Beginners course even though I already know probably 90% of it. Best. JavaScript. OOP tut. Ever. Subbed.

1 8 9 10 11 12 15