Topics

83 Comments on "Sublime Text Emmet (Tutorial #7)"

Rajbir Yadav
Rajbir Yadav
1 year 8 months ago

Can anybody let me know how to fix one issue.. i m using ubuntu, problm is that in sublime text i cant see the goto defination in Goto Menu..pls let me know how to fix it..

Mrs. Stanfield
Mrs. Stanfield
1 year 5 months ago

+Talha Zaryab worst advice ever

Talha Zaryab
Talha Zaryab
1 year 7 months ago

+Rajbir Yadav Jump to windows

Mirek Smejkal
Mirek Smejkal
1 year 9 months ago

thx dude for this video.

The Light Sabrix
The Light Sabrix
2 years 15 hours ago

I can't believe I completed almost entire project in Sublime Text without ever knowing about this!

Felipe Victoria
Felipe Victoria
2 years 14 days ago

+LearnWebCode I love your video tutorials, have you considered having them subtitled? I ask this b/cause thet're really simple to follow and really complete and doing that would make them more "shareable"

Wyatt Arent
Wyatt Arent
2 years 1 month ago

This is tremendous, my workflow is insane now. Subscribed. Also something you accidentally overlooked in the video, you can incorporate the + with the css emmet as well, so p10+m10 will give you padding: 10px; margin: 10px; on separate lines.Thanks man!

ForeverJack
ForeverJack
2 years 1 month ago

Emmet's shortcut interfere with some useful sublime's ones, in particular how do you get the old shortcut to insert the html boilerplate snippet back?

mickey megabyte
mickey megabyte
1 year 5 months ago

+ForeverJack i know this is a bit late, but you only need to type an exclamation mark then tabas for list of shortcuts: docs.emmet.io/cheat-sheet/

ForeverJack
ForeverJack
2 years 14 days ago

+Felipe Victoria ty very much, it worked, but I had to save the file as .html first: anyone experienced this behaviour without emmet installed?Secondly, where I can get the complete list of alternative shortcuts for snippets like this one?

Felipe Victoria
Felipe Victoria
2 years 14 days ago

+ForeverJack dude- try typing: html:5 + tab key and you'll get this snippet: <!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <title>Document</title></head><body> </body></html>hope it answered your doubt!

Felipe Victoria
Felipe Victoria
2 years 14 days ago

+ForeverJack this just happened to me, tryed to do the snepet for html but it only submmits <html></html> — any anwers on how to deal with this?

David Carr
David Carr
2 years 1 month ago

Outstanding! You are a tremendous teacher!

Abdullah Alemadi
Abdullah Alemadi
2 years 6 months ago

Emmet makes programmers a real wizards ! Thank you for teaching us this brilliant tool.

Christian Ngilo
Christian Ngilo
2 years 7 months ago

Thanks a lot, you speed me up with your training video ! Bravooooo !

Paul Douglas
Paul Douglas
2 years 7 months ago

Brad you have the most useful training videos!! It's extremely easy to listen to you. I typically tune out as soon as I hear an accent. It's so refreshing to have you walk me through these extremely important functions! Bravo.