For any website or service that accepts content from users, it’s important to have that material reviewed to filter out any offensive content. The Content Moderator platform provides us with a set of APIs for monitoring possible offensive, undesirable, and risky content.
In this episode, Sanjeev Jagtap (@SanjeevJagtap) joins us to discus how we can leverage the Content Moderator platform and its collection of APIs to help detect potential unwanted content in our .NET applications.
- [00:47] – How does CNTK relate to the Content Moderator?
- [02:36] – What are some use cases for Content Moderator?
- [05:30] – Overview of the Content Moderator platform?
- [10:15] – Image moderation demo
- [12:50] – Text moderation demo
- [15:22] – Review API overview
- [17:40] – How to you get started with Content Moderator?
- Content Moderator homepage
- Content Moderator documentation
- Content Moderator SDK and Samples
- Machine-assisted content moderation at scale webinar
- Create a Free Account (Azure)