The Universal Windows Platform (UWP) lets you build apps for any Windows device including PCs, Xbox One, HoloLens, and more.
In this episode, Stefan Wick (@StefanWickDev) comes on the show to give us an update on what has been going on in the world of UWP.
- [01:00] – How is UWP different from other desktop frameworks on Windows?
- [02:28] – What other programming languages can be used with UWP?
- [03:20] – How can WPF and Windows Forms developers move their applications to UWP?
- [05:06] – What are Windows Application Packaging projects?
- [09:42] – How do updates get pushed to UWP applications?
- [11:53] – What are some of the new UMP features?
- [13:04] – What is the Fluent design language all about?
- [16:32] – How does the Windows Template Studio help developers get started with UWP?
- [23:47] – How can developers get started with developing for UWP?
You can learn more about developing for the UWP using the links below: