Having a solid architecture is an essential piece for ensuring the longevity of your software.
- [01:06] – Introducing the .NET application architecture website
- [05:23] – Running the reference application
- [06:33] – Understanding the target audience
- [07:35] – Testing strategy
- [09:11] – Exploring the technology stack
- [13:25] – Managing the weight of the API gateway
- [16:35] – Adopting the guidance
- [21:33] – Communication patterns between microservices
- [22:36] – Modeling challenges with microservices
- [26:14] – Getting help with the reference application
To learn more about some of the topics discussed in this episode, take a look at the links below.
- GitHub repository for eShopOnContainers
- .NET Microservices – Architecture e-book
- .NET Application Architecture Guidance