ASP.NET Web Forms is a mature web application framework that comes included with the full .NET Framework.
In this episode, Program Manager Jeff Fritz (@csharpfritz) joins us to talk about two new features that are available to ASP.NET Web Forms developers; configuration builders and dependency injection. These features are both available with the 4.7.2 release of the .NET Framework.
- [02:25] – What are configuration builders?
- [05:10] – Configuration builder demo
- [13:11] – Dependency Injection support in Web Forms
- [15:44] – Dependency Injection demo
- [20:24] – Documentation and reference material
Learn more about these features through the links below.