In this episode of On .NET, Peter Marcu (@PeterMarcu) joins Rich to talk about how to get started with coding for a Raspberry PI board using .NET Core. He shows us what’s on the board, discusses some of the challenges, and even goes through a few code samples.
- [02:54] – Peter describes the components on the board
- [03:38] – What OSes run on Raspberry PI boards?
- [04:43] – Peter talks about some of the connectors and interfaces
- [06:39] – Peter walks us through some code samples
- [12:58] – Peter talks about the challenges of working with hardware
- [16:16] – How can you learn more ?
Check out these links to the libraries and code samples talked about in this episode.