This week, James is joined by friend of the show Matthew Robbins, Microsoft and Xamarin MVP, who shows us through his incredible tools for Xamarin, MFractor. MFractor adds several features so you can make great Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms apps faster. Matthew walks us through the awesome features including a comprehensive XAML analyses, XAML refactoring and code generation, and improved navigation inside of Xamarin Studio.
- [06:30] Getting MFractor
- [10:00] Navigation Improvements
- [13:00] Code Generation
- [32:00] Improving Bindable Properties
- [40:00] Xamarin.Android Tooltips and Navigation Improvements
- MFractor Documentation
- Follow @matthewrdev
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow