1001 Comments on "Is life a video game? | Elon Musk | Code Conference 2016"

Calum Blair
1 year 5 months ago

The answer to this question is in plain sight. Just look at the layers of this reality and it'll piece together. So I'm just going to leave this here for anyone interested;
1.618
Fibonacci
9 code

Pucadupr
1 year 5 months ago

If this is a simulation. Can someone please pass me the cheat code for infinite cash or god mode?
Thanks

zhain0
1 year 5 months ago

i know this cheat, took a long time to find as it took hours of trial and error

lick a turtles back/shell, to make it simple imagine the turtles head indicates up and its left leg is the left trigger, right leg is right trigger. the all you have to do is enter this code through licking in the correct direction.

up , up , left, right, down, down ,left trigger, left trigger, up, left, down, right trigger

then to activate the code put your finger in its mouth

Slaine 2010
1 year 5 months ago
this reality that we experience is a future life learning tool, id say in another 100 years (at the rate technology is advancing) our kin will be using this tool to gain wisdom, intelligence and humanity within themselves before taking on their own lives, maybe experiencing a few of our realities at different times, think of this as a tool for schooling, plugged in at home witnessing a whole life, the good and the bad that comes with it, poor or rich. maybe they choose maybe their assigned this life but this is not a game, maybe something so bad happened to us in… Read more »
for Jeremy
1 year 5 months ago

Maybe that's why quantum mechanics implements probabilistic outcomes – just like video games do

Secret Treasure Path
1 year 5 months ago
The first time I heard about the simulation hypothesis, or whatever it's called, I scoffed outwardly, but inwardly I felt a chill. Since then, almost everything that happens in my life and almost every thought I have seems to point in the direction of this being a "virtual" reality. I would have seemingly impossible and complex series of synchronicities–or coincidences–that would last for days, deja vu, "psychic" experiences, lucid dreams in which I explore "alien" places that are as detailed as this reality. And so on. A few days ago I had a vivid dream that started off in a… Read more »
Secret Treasure Path
1 year 5 months ago

No, getting a GF would most likely lead to me thinking even more, because I would then question whether she was a mindless sprite spawned or instantiated within the virtual reality matrix by me having triggered something without realizing it, or if she were an avatar sprite controlled by a fully sentient being or consciousness outside of the matrix.

hermiones a baller

u think too much FAM get a GF

Ol of
1 year 5 months ago

"Either we're going to establish simulations that are indistinguishable from reality or civilization will cease to exist." – Elon Musk

Bentonmaru
1 year 5 months ago

So do we go from one simulation to the next with the advancement of our technology?

සමීර කුමාරසිංහ

I don't think we can really compare ourselves to if there are creators of this game. They might be in a 11 dimension world, or dimensions could be a concept built for this game, there might be no time dimension in their world. Or you can imagine anything. And if this is a game, then it should be create by a very advance civilization…

Creepy Creeper
1 year 5 months ago

Everyone's an NPC except the Jews.

Creepy Creeper

+Ronald Smith
Woosh! I wasn't blaming the Jews for anything. I simply gave them credit for ruling the world.

Ronald Smith
1 year 5 months ago

Every problem in your life is caused by every other ethnic group, religion, political ideology or idea. Enjoy playing the game.

Hearty Sailor Man
1 year 5 months ago

Telsa's stock price does not reflect reality

1 62 63 64 65 66 75